Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Guess What!

Right now I'm high for the first time in months!

Getting high is starting to become kind of lame, but I'm still happy to indulge in it every once in a while. I used to smoke pot quite often (at least a bowl a day), but I kind of grew out of it when I met my not-yet-then wife. Sometimes it's still nice to go back and just scrub out my brain, especially since I still feel like I need some form of catharsis for all the stress and shit I've had in my life lately.

I took two of Crystal's leftover Vicodin (she's still been taking one or two every couple days; I can't really begrudge them to her since it's from a legitimate prescription she still has) and smoked a bowl of some good weed I've been saving. It's been a fun couple of hours, just watching shitty movies and laughing my ass off. It's getting kind of late, though, and soon it's time for bed.

Oh well, Monday. You finished stronger than you began.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing wrong with smoking a little weed. Although, because I am on the job hunt, I'm clean. I would really like to smoke again though.

    ReplyDelete